Friday, February 12, 2010

So Easy It Hurts

This is one of those projects that you feel guilty even doing it because it is SO EASY...I have these cute ribbons and ric rac and knew once I accumulated more they would get unorganized. So in Cricut Design Studio I made a spool shape with Accent Essential Cartridge. I used a square and 2 circles which I made into an oval. Gotta love the DS. I then cut them out on some cute October Afternoon paper and glued the 2 sides together. Then because I don't trust adhesives I sewed the edges. Which makes it super cute anyway. Hope you enjoy and try yourself. Oh yeah, and I stopped the cricut because there were these funny little holes that it was going to cut in all the spools. I didn't notice it until it was cutting them and if I had changed it then it wouldn't have been "So Easy It Hurts."



No comments:

Post a Comment