Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sour Cream Packets

These are too cute...however I did have ongoing adhesion problems on this one. If anyone knows what will hold these together please let me know. There are some good tutorials on these but basically you cut out a rectangle. I think I used 3 by 5 or so and you make a tube shape with the short ends together. Then flatten one end and adhere. Fill your pocket and on the opposite and you fold it perpendicular to the other end. I sewed the ends shut and as you can see the first part you glue(the tube) even popped open, but there is no way to sew that secion.
I also just used regular printer paper for this one because scrapbooking paper is just too thick for my adhesive. Plus they are just going to get ripped into. So here is what I did to get the pattern on regular paper. I scanned my cute paper and just printed my scanned paper so it took up the whole page. I suppose if you wanted to you could also just copy the paper as well, but I like having it saved on my computer before I cut into it incase I need it for future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment